ABC's Group Life Plans let you design a plan that is best for your situation. Choose the level of coverage you want to offer your employees from among three programs.
Group Life Insurance
- Flat Schedule - Coverage from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Earnings Schedule - Benefits based on annual income.
- Class Schedule - Benefits determined by employee class.
Extra Life Insurance
ABC's Extra Life Plans help employees supplement their life insurance needs. You can make one, two or all three plans available to your employees:
- Supplemental Life - Gives employees an opportunity to purchase additional life insurance protection at reduced group rates.
- Dependent Life - An employer paid benefit for all employees with dependents.
- Special AD&D - An employer paid plan that provides up to $250,000 of 24 hour accidental death and dismemberment coverage.